Data protection information according to art. 13 and 14 of the DSGVO [German General Data Protection Regulation] (obligation to provide information)
- Name and contact details of the controller and company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: EUROTEX 2000 GmbH and EUROTEX GmbH (hereinafter known as EUROTEX), Fehmarnstrasse 26, 33729 Bielefeld Germany; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Telephone: +49 (0) 521 38070-0; Fax: +49 (0)521 38070-99
The EUROTEX company data protection officer (m/f) is Mr. Dirk Winthuis, who can be contacted at the address Rosenstraße 13-15, 33098 Paderborn f.a.o. Mr. Dirk Winthuis.
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
- a) On visiting the website
When you retrieve our website www.eurotex2000.com, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website server. These data are temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following data are recorded without any action on your part and stored until they are deleted automatically.
- IP address of the inquiring computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Establishing a smooth connection with the website.
- Ensuring convenient use of our website.
- Assessment of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f of the DSGVO. Our legitimate interest arises from the purposes listed above for data collection. We do not under any circumstances use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as a person.
- b) On using our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility of contacting us through a form provided on the website. Entry of a valid email address is required in this case so that we can tell who sent the query and answer it. Further information can be provided on a voluntary basis.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is performed according to art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a of the DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your query has been processed.
- Data disclosure
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this according to art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a of the DSGVO,
- Disclosure according to art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f of the DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that a legal obligation exists for disclosure according to art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. c of the DSGVO and
- this is legally permissible as well as necessary according to art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. b of the DSGVO for dealing with contractual relations with you.
Data are stored in the cookie that are generated in each case in conjunction with the terminal device specifically used. This does not however imply that we are made directly aware of your identity.
Furthermore, we likewise use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness that are stored on your terminal device for a specified period of time. It you visit our webpage again to use our services, it will be automatically detected that you have already visited us and which inputs and settings you have made, so that you do not need to enter them again.
On the other hand, we employ cookies to statistically record use of our website and assess it for the purpose of optimising our online facility for you (refer to item 5). These cookies enable us to tell automatically that you have already visited us when you return to our webpage. These cookies are deleted automatically after a specific predetermined period.
The data processed by cookies are required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties according to art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f of the DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can however configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Completely deactivating cookies may however result in your not being able to use all the functions of our website.
- Analytical tools
- a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and employed by us are implemented based on art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f of the DSGVO. Through the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a demand-oriented design and ongoing optimisation of our webpage. Furthermore, we employ the tracking measures to statistically record use of our webpage and assess it for the purpose of optimising our online facility for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be gathered from the corresponding tracking tools.
- i) Google Adwords conversion tracking
We use in addition Google conversion tracking to statistically record use of our website and assess it for the purpose of optimising our online facility for you. Google Adwords will place a cookie (refer to item 4) on your computer if you have accessed our webpage via a Google ad.
These cookies cease to be valid after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s webpage and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can tell that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the webpages of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. They do not however receive any information that personally identifies users.
- ii) Matomo
We use Matomo open source software for analysis and statistical assessment of use of the website. Cookies are set for this purpose (refer to item 4). The data concerning website use generated by the cookie are transferred to our server and combined in pseudonymous user profiles. The data are used to assess use of our website and allow a demand-oriented design of our website. The data are not disclosed to third parties.
Under no circumstances will the IP address be linked to other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are anonymised so that any allocation is impossible (IP masking).
Your visit to this webpage is currently being recorded by Matomo web analytics. Click here(https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/) so that your visit is no longer recorded.
- Rights of parties concerned
You are entitled to:
- request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 of the DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about their details;
- immediately request rectification of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with art. 16 of the DSGVO;
- request deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with art. 17 of the DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- request restriction of processing of your personal data, according to art. 18 of the DSGVO, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if their processing is unlawful but you refuse their deletion and we no longer need the data, yet you need the latter in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to processing according to art. 21 of the DSGVO;
- receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or request their transfer to another responsible person, according to art. 20 of the DSGVO;
- revoke your consent that was once granted to us at any time according to art. 7 para. 3 of the DSGVO. As a consequence thereof, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority according to art. 77 of the DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our head office in this connection.
- Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f of the DSGVO, you are entitled to object to processing of your personal data according to art. 21 of the DSGVO, provided that grounds exist that arise from your particular circumstances or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to make avail of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com.
- Data security
We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the context of the website visit in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This generally involves 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our Internet presentation is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol on the bottom status bar of your browser.
Furthermore, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly improved in line with technological progress.
- Up-to-dateness and amendment of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and was last revised in May 2018.
Owing to further development of our website and offers made through the latter or owing to modified legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this privacy statement. You can retrieve and print out the respective current privacy statement at any time on the website at https://www.eurotex2000.com/datenschutzerklaerung/.